Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHow Do I / Help Center

Go To Search

Permits & Fees
About Permits & Fees
Below are various permits, separated by the specific subject. For access to the applications and any fee information, please view the respective page within our website. 

Ordinance & Non-Ordinance Based Fees, Fines & Penalties (Eff. 7/1/2013)

Ordinance & Non-Ordinance Based Fees, Fines & Penalties (Eff. 7/1/2014)

  • Building Permit
  • Change of Occupancy Permit
  • Demolition Permit
  • Electrical Permits
  • Fire Prevention Permits
  • Mechanical Permits
  • Plumbing Permits

View the construction permits and fees page.

  • Driveway Permits
  • Encumbrance Permit
  • Monitoring Well Permit
  • Street Excavation Permit
  • Utility Connection Permit
  • Utility and Site Inspection

View the engineering permits and fees page.

Fire Prevention
  • Blasting / Explosives
  • Commercial Cooking Hood / Vent Systems
  • Commercial Suppression Systems
  • Day Care
  • Fire Alarm Systems and Modifications
  • Fireworks Displays
  • Flammable / Combustible Liquids
  • Foster Care
  • Life Safety Inspections
  • LP Gas Tanks
  • Oil Burner Installation
  • Place of Assembly
  • Residential Board and Care
  • Residential Placement
  • Rooming and Lodging
  • Solid Fuel Burning Appliances (wood stove, pellet stove)
  • Sprinkler Systems and Modifications
  • Storage and Use of Hazardous Materials
  • Tents and Air Supported Structures
  • Underground Storage Tanks (installation and removal)
  • Welding Operations - Commercial / Job Site
  • Wrecking Yards, Junk Yards, and Waste Handling Plants

View the fire prevention permits and fees page.

Health & licensing Services
  • Inspects and licenses
  • Investigates 

View the health & licensing services applications page.

Heritage Commission
  • Certificate of Approval
  • Heritage Sign Program

View the Heritage Commission's permits and fees page.

  • Abutters List Form
  • Architectural Design Review
  • Conditional Use Permits (buffers, height limit, parking / driveway separation, signs, special land uses, and telecommunication equipment)
  • Environmental Impact Form
  • Site Plan Approval Application
  • Subdivision Approval Application
  • Voluntary Merger Application

View the planning permits and fees page.


  • Zoning Applications

  • Sign Applications

View the zoning permits and fees pagel