Go To Search
HomePrintEmail
Alerts
 


Translate
Cemetery History
Beth Jacob Cemetery
Founded in 1948.
Established by the Temple Beth Jacob.
Burials and maintenance taken care of by the Cemetery Department.

Concord Calvary Cemetery
Established in 1875.
Was owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester NH. It was legally turned over to the City of Concord in 1996.
Burials and maintenance taken care of by the Cemetery Department when owned by the church.

Blossom Hill Cemetery
Established in 1860.

Old North Cemetery
Established in 1730. The oldest cemetery in the central part of New Hampshire.
In 1842 additional land was purchased to expand the Old North Cemetery.

Woodlawn Cemetery
Established in 1816.

Penacook Calvary Cemetery
Established in 1816.

Maple Grove Cemetery
Established in 1824.

Pine Grove Cemetery
Established in 1847.

Old Fort Cemetery
Established in 1775. Formerly known as “The Fort Burying Ground”.

Soucook Cemetery
Established in 1848

Horse Hill Cemetery
Established in 1811.


Millville Cemetery
Established in 1798.
In 1895 additional land was purchased by St. Paul’s School to expand Millville Cemetery.

Stickney Hill Cemetery
Established as a family cemetery in 1792.
In 1843 the Cemetery was donated to the City.